- Sherwin Williams's "Alabaster": Not too icy, not too antiquey--this is the perfect shade of warm white, often compared to Benjamin Moore's very popular "White Dove."
- Behr's "Elephant Skin" cut to 50%: We used this recently all over our Preston Drive house flip and it is a gorgeous greige, not unlike BM's go-with-everything "Revere Pewter."
- Sherwin Williams's "Sea Salt": If you're looking for a watery blue-green to impart a coastal vibe, we can't say enough good things about this shade, which our office manager recently used in her master bedroom.
- Farrow & Ball's "Hague Blue": The wildcard in this post--this deep, moody, peacocky shade turns a bathroom or an office into a statement-making space.
- Glidden Martha Stewart's "Bedford Gray": More gray! Gray is this decade's "it" color, as pinky-beige was for the '90s. We love this gray on kitchen cabinetry. Martha Stewart herself lacquered her kitchen cabinets with this hue (see the final photo in our slideshow above.
Do you have any go-to interior paint colors? Please tell us in the comments. We're always looking for new favorites.